ELFY Women's Fashion Casual Outdoor Low Booties shoes Wedge Heel ozmjaq3905-New Shoes
Artfaerie Womens T Strap Pump Stiletto High Heel Pointed Toe T Bar Court shoes
- Cristiano Mens Slip-On Fashion-Loafer Sparkling-Glitter Metal-Tip Dress-shoes
- Basketball shoes Men's Sports shoes Casual shoes Breathable Mesh Wear Trainers Men Running shoes
- ASICS Men's Gel-Lyte G-TX Sneakers
- Frye Women's Veronica Vintage Chelsea Boot
- Victoria Womens Platform Canvas Lace Up Sneaker
- Adidas Unisex Adults' Glgold 16.1 Fg Football Boots
- SIR Safety Unisex-Adult Road High Safety Boots 26030 Black 6 UK, 40 EU
- OLUKAI Men's Nohea Lole Slip On shoes
- ACVXZ Men's waterproof hiking shoes leather outdoor casual shoes men's leather hiking shoes (color Yellow, Size 39)
- Red Haiyao Sports Hiking shoes, Men's Outdoor Casual shoes, Men's and Women's Breathable Wear-Resistant Non-Slip Low Walking shoes
- Inov-8 Unisex Adults' Roclite 295-u Trail Runner
- JOYBI Womens Gladiator Strappy Flat Sandals Ankle Strap Lace Up Criss Cross-Tied Slip On Buckle Open Toe Sandal
- Grasshoppers Womens Skylar Espadrille Sneaker
- Womens Office Slip on Pumps Stiletto Mid-Heel Pointy Toe shoes for Party Dress
1TO9 Womens Cold Lining Huarache Kitten-Heel Urethane Sandals MJS03238
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.