Wild Timberly-02 Boots Diva Women ozlejm1691-New Shoes
YDN Women Stiletto High Heel Strappy Lace Up Mules Pumps Pointed Toe Cutout Slide shoes
- KAANAS Womens Women's Martinique Woven Espadrille Flat Pool Slide Sandal Slide Sandal
- NIKE New Women's MD Runner 2 Eng Mesh Running shoes Dark Stucco Sail-Hyper Magenta 7.5
- Merrell Womens Capra Bolt Hiking shoes
- Jeffrey Campbell Women's JEFFRSNICKS Beige Suede Wedges
- Eclater Mens Walking Tennis Running shoes Casual Fashion Sneakers Walking shoes
- Adidas Unisex Adults' Adizero Md Running shoes
- Clarks Kelan Lane, Men Boat shoes
- Florsheim Work Men's Wily FS208 Work shoes, Black, 7 D US
- Irish Setter Men's Elk Tracker 886 800 Gram Hunting Boot
- bluesh gold Metallic Leather Sam Edelman Women's Odila Fashion Sandals
- Gcanwea Women's Chunky Mid Heel Ankle Strap Buckle D'Orsay shoes Sweet Stylish Elegant Skinny Dress Comfortable Lightweight Girls Height Increase Breathable White 5.5 M US shoes
- Mageed Anna Women Casual shoes New Soft Canvas shoes High Top Unisex Canvas shoes
- ONCEFIRST Women's Lace up Pointy Toe Leg Tie Ballet Flat shoes Summer Sandals
- Beslip Women's Comfort Memory Foam Slippers Anti - Skip Indoor Outdoor House shoes Winter Warm Fuzzy Clog House Slippers
- SODA Alum Womens Stylish Buckle Strap Dress Ankle Bootie
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women Flats shoes Slip-on Sandals Openwork Floral Ladies Stylish Soft Footwear
- Nine West Womens Izara Synthetic Dress Sandal
- Zoriana Menorca Sandals for Women - Casual Slingback Womens Flat Spanish Leather Sandals
- Romantico Genuine Leather Men Casual shoes Casual Men Driving Doug shoes Mens Loafers Slip Lazy Flats Leisure
- Callisto Womens Viera Open Toe Casual Strappy Sandals
- PROPET Men's Warner Walking shoes (Black 9.0 D)
Marco Tozzi Women's 23739 Trainers, Mint Comb
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.