Cambridge Select Open Toe Thong Slingback Stretch Slip-On Flat Sandal Women's ozbhpg1126-New Shoes
Women's Ankle Boots, Suede Autumn Winter Tassel Thick High Heel Boots Martin Boots Wedding Party & Evening Black Khaki (color B, Size 39)
- Jessica Simpson Women's Skylare Motorcycle Boot
- Nike Zoom HyperRev 2015 Mens Basketball shoes
- OluKai Hiona Sandal - Women's
- Hush Puppies Lace Up Lace-Up shoes by From Leather In Camel
- INMONARCH Mens Cream Indian Wedding shoes Formal MJ0166
- Amblers Safety Adult Unisex Footwear FS167 Leather Lace Up shoes Safety Work Boot
- HOKA ONE ONE Men's ORA Recovery Flip (10, Black White)
- Emerald Velvet Sam Edelman Women's Loriane Loafer Flats
- 2019 Spring New Casual shoes Men Spring Men's Leather Pointed Breathable Casual shoes Work Work Leather shoes Cow Leather
- JQfashion Women's High-Heeled shoes with Willow Nails Tips Fine Heels and High-Heeled Sandals with Butterfly Knots and Transparent Spring and Summer Women's shoes
- Women's Comfortable Plush Comfortable Home Slippers with Decorative Hair Ball Non-Slip Indoor shoes (color D, Size EUR 40-41)
- Dearfoams Womens' Chunky Fun Knit Bootie Slipper & Gift Bag
- Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Maryjane-50G Pump
- Cdon Women Hiking shoes Breathable Athletic Outdoor Sneakers
- AmoonyFashion Women's Blend Materials Mid Top Assorted color Pull On High Heels Boots
- Nine West Women's CLOWD Pony Ballet Flat
WeenFashion Women's Solid Cow Leather Low-Heels Split Toe Buckle Sandals
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.