Lalige Doctor Fox Women's Breathable Canvas Slip-on Slip-ons ozbhpg7837-New Shoes
Plus Size Winter Spring Over Knee Thigh High Platform Boots Ladies Black Brown High Heels Long shoes
- Navy Sperry Pier View Sneaker
- Suppliesed Women Flats Spring Autumn Plus Big Size BrandWomen shoesWomen Sneakers Soft Comfortable Round Toe Female Casual shoes
- ARA Hilary Black Suede Leather US 9.5 Wide
- Lotus Teddington Black Leather Lace-up Boot
- Jack & Jones Men's Jfwgobi Tumbled Leather Brown Stone Desert Boots
- KARHU Aria 'Vappu Pack' Men's Trainers bluee F803009
- Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Top Black
- Brown (Bison Mocca 1) camel active Men's Bowl 35 Hi-Top Trainers
- Summer-lavender Women's Boots Winter Flock Warm Ankle Boots Martin Snow Boots Short Bootie Comfort Women shoes
- Japsom Unisex Cozy Flannel House Monster Slippers Halloween Animal Costume Paw Claw shoes
- WeenFashion Women's High-Heels Soft Material Assorted color Buckle Open Toe Heeled-Sandals
- Ghapwe Women's Western Lace Up Platform Wedge shoes Black 8 M US
- Katy Perry Womens The Arielle Leather Mermaid Flat Sandals
- SEERTED Water Sport Surfboards Pattern Sneaker Women Wide
- Sanita O2 Life - Zephyr Black
- Pink-star Women's shoes Patent Leather shoes Woman High Heel Fashion 6CM High Heel shoes,K-323
- Topway Women Safety Boots Tactical Combat Sports Non-slip Boots Waterproof shoes (Black, 37)
- Nike Women's Air Huarache City Utility
- Rockport Men's Classic Loafer Penny
WeiPoot Women's Zipper Round Closed Toe High-Heels Imitated Suede High-top Boots
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.