Old Womens Buffy Scuff Slipper Friend oybwuf2447-New Shoes
Overview from the Sanita Arla Open Printed Suede:Naturalizer Women's Tinda Heeled SandalSlippers for Women, Memory Foam Non-slip Open Toe Slippers Cozy Bedroom House Indoor Velvet Lining Womens Slippers Flip Flops
What will the marijuana industry look like as legalization spreads? New Balance Womens Wa365v1 Cush + Walking shoesPleaser XTREME-801DS Clear Clear Platform SlideWill corporations sweep in and create Big Marijuana, flooding the market with mass-produced weed? Or will marijuana agriculture stay true to its roots in family farming, and reflect a sustainable, local, and artisanal ethic? In Craft Weed, Ryan Stoa argues that the future of the marijuana industry should be powered by small farms—that its model should be more craft beer than Anheuser-Busch.
To make his case for craft weed, Stoa interviews veteran and novice marijuana growers, politicians, Marc Fisher Womens Casha Dress SandalIsotoner Women's Textured Micrederry Low Back Slippersactivists, and investors. He provides a history of marijuana farming and its post-hippie resurgence in the United States. He reports on the amazing adaptability of the cannabis plant and its genetic gifts, the legalization movement, regulatory efforts, the tradeoffs of indoor versus outdoor farms, and the environmental impacts of marijuana agriculture. To protect and promote small farmers and their communities, Stoa proposes a Marijuana Appellation system, modeled after the wine industry, which would provide a certified designation of origin to local crops.Adidas Women's adizero Club 2 SneakersGeox Mens Hilstone 2Fit A Leather Oxford A sustainable, local, and artisanal farming model is not an inevitable future for the marijuana industry, but Craft Weed makes clear that marijuana legalization has the potential to revitalize rural communities and the American family farm.
As the era of marijuana prohibition comes to an end,New Balance Men's Fresh Foam Sport V1 Athletic shoesPUMA Mens St Runner V2 Sneaker now is the time to think about what kind of marijuana industry and marijuana agriculture we want. Craft Weed will help us plan for a future that is almost here.
Old Womens Buffy Scuff Slipper Friend oybwuf2447-New Shoes
Clarks Womens Phebe Pearl Slides
Most books about the modern marijuana industry are often torn between celebrating legalization's seeming inevitability and sharpening fears about its potential effects. Ryan Stoa's Craft Weed offers something new: a smart, historically accurate, and valuable middle ground that advocates for the benefits of small-scale “craft” cannabis farming as a means of rebuilding America's agricultural heritage and preventing the rise of marijuana monopolies. By tracing the history of how cannabis has long been produced in the United States, Stoa argues against misguided fears of “Big Marijuana” and gives actionable, useful advice for the benefits of developing a local, sustainable industry. Well-written and thoroughly researched, Craft Weed is must-read for anyone who wants the best for this emerging industry's future.
- White, fire red-true bluee Nike Men's Air Jordan 5 Retro Basketball shoes
- YANJK Running shoes Mesh Comfortable Wild Fashion Casual shoes Sports shoes Women
- Tory Burch pinklind Ballet Flat, Black
- Easy Go Shopping Driving Loafer For Men Boat Moccasins Slip On OX Leather Hook & Loop Breathable Hollow upper Light Cricket shoes (color Black, Size 9.5 UK)
- Zixi Pydi (TM Men Casual High Top Trainers Sneaker Zipper Modern Skull Dancing shoes Short Boots
- Men's Safety shoes Breathable and Anti-Smashing, 35-46 Steel Head Steel Midsole Predective Work shoes Casual shoes Black Fyxd
- Reebok - Toe Down Ultra - J14726 - color Black-White - Size 11.0
- Diadora Unisex Evo Aeon Black 12 Women 10.5 Men M US
- LifeStride Women's Valor Driving Style Loafer
- Eastland Women's Ida Chelsea Boot
- Gusha New Thick Martin Boots Women's high Heel Boots Snow Boots
- AmoonyFashion Women's Solid Pu High Heels Lace Up Round Closed Toe Boots with Metal Piece
- Just XiaoZhouZhou Slipper Luxury Fox Fur Beach Sandals Fluffy Comfortable Hairy Slipper Sandals
- Sam Edelman Womens Olivie 2 Slide Sandal
- Women's Flat Sandals Gladiator Summer shoes Flip Flops Ankle Strap Zipper at Back Casual shoes for Walking Vacation
- T-JULY Women's Snow Boots Fashion Winter Add Fur Slip on shoes
- Ros Hommerson Women's Heidi Black MicroTouch heels 4 M
- Rockport Womens Sailing Club Rk634 Industrial & Construction shoes
- Danner Womens Adrika Hiker Hiking Boot
- Men's Fashion Ankle Boots, Casual and Velvet Warm High Top Martin Boots
- K-Swiss Women's Irvine T Athletic
- Men's Dress shoes Novelty shoes Side Zipper Leather Boots Block Heel Pointed Formal shoes Fashion Ankle Boots High-top Martin Boots Business shoes YAN (color Black, Size 38)
- Disney Sherbet Ice Cream Minnie Character Heels
- Black Stone Patent Dansko Women's Professional Clog
- High Quality Men's Espadrilles Canvas shoes Casual Slip On Fashion Comfortable Breathable Upgraded Version
- QAR bluee Summer Men's Slippers Fashion Non-slip Outdoor Breathable Slippers Casual Slippers flip flop (color bluee, Size 39)
- Adidas Boys’ A.r. Trainer Fitness shoes
- Castellanísimos Leather Bordeaux Moccasins Boat shoes for Men
- Black JIALUN-shoes Men's Simple Business Oxford Casual Comfortable Simple Soft British Fashion Formal shoes
- IS Gusssy Women shoes Ballet Flats shoes Square Toe Flat Boat shoes
- SaraIris Women Chunky High Heel Peep Toe Summer shoes Ankle Strap Party Wedding Sandals
- F-OXMY Women Classic Oxfords Flat shoes Lace Up Non-Slip Rubber Outsole Walking shoes
- Unm Women's Studded Short Boots with Zipper - Buckle Strap Spikes Round Toe - Middle Block Heel Ankle Booties
- Wuixkas colorful Skull Pattern Womens Lightweight Mesh Sneakers Jogger Running shoes
- Aerosoles Womens Chlose at Heart Flip Flop
- Amarantos Women's Ankle Strap Buckle Stiletto High Heel Summer Wedding Party Evening Sandals shoes
Emily Dufton, author of Grass Roots: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Marijuana in America
Craft Weed is an insightful investigation into the future of cannabis farming by a gifted and thoughtful writer. A great read!
Linda A. Parker, University of Guelph, author of Cannabinoids and the Brain
It is not often that a new agricultural product enters the legal market.Crocs Mens Citilane Tropical Slip-on M Ocn WHI SneakerSkechers Womens Flex Appeal2.0 - Newsmaker Sneaker Ryan Stoa offers an insightful overview of how that came to be and how the marijuana market could avoid the ecological and social problems associated with industrial agriculture. It is a hopeful story that should serve as a call to action for those who want products that are sustainably produced and socially just.
Brian K. Obach, Professor of Sociology, State University of New York at New Paltz; Nine West Women's Haldi SuedePUMA SHOE 364102-03 RED PLATFORM BASKETauthor of Organic Struggle: The Movement for Sustainable Agriculture in the United States
Stoa's new work takes a novel look at multiple facets of the marijuana farm and the politics that surround it.New face Plus Size Women Mules shoes 40 41 42 Big Size Sandals Tassel Chains Metal Buckle Design Slippers Square Toe Back Strap MulesSkechers Womens Go Walk Lite - 15431 Boat shoes As they get caught up in the narrative, readers will learn a ton about the plant, the machinations of government, and parallels with the wine industry. Compelling arguments unfold for why we should support small, family farms in our efforts to preserve our country's communities and ecology while maintaining efficient agricultural markets. I sincerely hope that all levels of government follow his recommendations before it's too late.
Mitch Earleywine, Professor of Psychology, University at Albany, SUNY; author of Understanding Marijuana