ChengxiO Summer Men's shoes Sandals Men 2019 Summer New Trend Casual Hollow Beach shoes Comfortable Men's Students Cool Slippers (color Black, Size 240mm) Fashion ozzlop7217-New Shoes
Imac shoes men Sneaker in camoscio grey 81690-2408 009
- 1TO9 Womens Beaded Boots Solid Urethane Boots MNS02874
- Zarbrina Womens Wedge Sandals Students Fashion Summer Open Toe Slides Ankle Strap Roman Beach Slippers
- BalaMasa Womens Assorted colors Checkered Casual Urethane Pumps shoes APL10901
- 24 Hour Comfort Flora Women Wide Width T-Strap Adjustable Buckle Mary Jane shoes (Size Measurement Guide)
- Rmesor 2018 Women Pumps Fashion Women shoes Platform Bow Tie All Match Pointed Toe Square High Heel Wedding Pumps
- Musse & Cloud Womens Fenix Heeled Sandal
- Steve Madden Womens Splash Wedge Sandal
- Crazy-shop Sexy Leopard Occident Ankle Women Boots Pointed Toe Flock Booties Spool High Heels
- BalaMasa Womens Fringed Travel Dress Urethane Pumps shoes APL10891
- Dr. Martens Mens Plaza Olive Fashion Boot
Jiuyue-shoes, Men's Driving Penny Loafers Bare Vamp Casual Boat Moccasins Soft Rubber Sole For Party, Casual Or Even Formal Events (color Black, Size 7.5 UK)
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.