White Mountain ANYA Women's Heel Summit ozwapv4290-New Shoes
Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's Gena 5-Strap Nailhead Sandal
- Black Harness Red Wing Heritage Iron Ranger 6 Boot
- I Dig You Happy Valentines Day High Top Classic Casual Canvas Fashion shoes Sneakers For Women & Men
- Qupid Womens Penelope-14 Heel shoes
- AdeeSu Womens Embroidered Beaded Casual Urethane Pumps shoes SDC05911
- High Heels Women Pumps Genuine Leather Lace Wedge shoes Sandal
- Over The Knee high Women's Slip On High Square Heel Lace Up Round Toe shoes Female Fashion Sexy High Boots
Women's Boots Autumn and Winter Square Head Boots Thick with Elastic Socks Boots was Thin Legs Boots Black Red Fashion Boots
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.