SAS Loafer shoes Women's Savvy ozwapv4286-New Shoes
GUESS Women's Nasian Booties in Black gold
- FidgetKute Indestructible Military Battlefield shoes Red 8 (Men's)
- Men's Lace-up Autumn and Winter Casual shoes Men's shoes Students Fashion Lightweight Men's Sports shoes Mesh Flying Woven Breathable Running shoes
- shoes Men's Martin Boots Ankle Footwear Autumn and Winter Retro Casual Tooling Military Leather Boots Outdoor Non-Slip Fashion,Yellow-41
- Flexus by Spring Step Women's Cumbia Sandal, Black, 39 Medium EU (US 8.5 US)
- Wedopus MW740 Women's Peep Toe High Heel Platform Satin Ankle Strap D'Orsay Wedding Bridal shoes Sandals
- Bernie Mev Womens Chesca Pump
- Men Running shoes Lace Up Athletic shoes Outdoor Walking Jogging Sneakers Comfortable Casual Flats
- Fuxitoggo 2018 Sandals Flat Heel Fashionable Hollow Adjustable Touch Mens Fasten Comfort Sandals Slip On shoes (color Yellow Brown, Size 38 EU)
- Adidas U Path Run shoes
- XUE Men's Boots，spring Fall，snow shoes，Comfort Martin Style，Hiking Boots，Tooling Boots,High-Top Sneakers，Outdoor Military Boots，Large Size，Ankle Boots,Mid-Calf Boots (color A, Size 44)
- Versace Collection Patent Leather Dress shoes Loafers
- Azurite Jessica Simpson Women's Dalyn
- Ladies Slipper Pointed Toe Woman Slippers Slip On Buckle Loafers Mules Sandals
- SOOKi Women's Flat Sandals Flower Bud shoes Bohemian Summer Beach T-Strap Flip-Flops Thong Sandals, White,39EU8US6UK
- Rongzhi Womens Stilettos Platform High Heels Pumps Slip on Party Dress Formal Work shoes Crocodile Print
Lotto Women's T4616 White Suede Sneakers
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.