Wrangler Beige Beige Men's Trainers ozwqtc5251-New Shoes
YIXINY Personality Simple Men Socks shoes Mesh Leisure Sport Mixed colors (color 1, Size EU43 UK9 CN44)
- Rock Paper Scissor High Top Classic Casual Canvas Fashion shoes Sneakers For Women & Men
- Super frist Women's Comfortable Platform Walking Sneakers Lightweight Casual Tennis Air Fitness shoes
- ERI Womens Running shoes Sneakers Traveling Sport shoes White
- Gusha Sweet Beauty shoes Woven Rocking shoes Casual shoes Sneakers Walking shoes
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Cute Cats Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- Lindsay Phillips Women's Shelly Black
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women Ankle Boots PVC Transparent Sandals Round Toe Crystal Belt Buckle Decoration shoes Square Heels women
- Wells Women's JL9985 Faux Suede Fur Lined Slip On Flat Moccasins
- Pleaser Womens Stdus808t C Tl-c Platform Sandal
- GEKX Real Leather shoes Women Slippers Female Casual Genuine Leather Mules Square Toe Thick High Heels Brown
Guess Men's's Joris Chelsea Boot
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.