Sperry Womens Slide Patent Sandal Seaport ozsesa6854-New Shoes
U-MAC High Top Wedge Sneaker for Womens Lace Up Rivet Platform Booties Anti-Slip Rubber Sole Friction Casual shoes
- Frye Women's Veronica Vintage Chelsea Boot
- Victoria Womens Platform Canvas Lace Up Sneaker
- Adidas Unisex Adults' Glgold 16.1 Fg Football Boots
- GLTER Men Loafers shoes Summer New Slip On Leather Breathable Hollow Slippers Clogs shoes Casual shoes
- GLSHI Mens Casual shoes British Style Driving shoes Fashion Leather shoes Formal Business Work
- Skechers Men's Diameter Blake shoes
- Gravity Defyer Men's G-Defy Ion Clinically Proven Pain Relief shoes - Great for Plantar Fasciitis
- Mushroom N Clarks Women's Haley Stork Loafer
- San hojas Flat shoes Loafers Mother's shoes Genuine Leather Black
- BalaMasa Womens Solid Bows Buckle Urethane Pumps shoes APL10501
- Dr. Scholl's Mens Nikola - The Lab Collection
- Gusha Women's Pointed Toe High Heels Sexy Stiletto Sandals Party Sandals
- WeiPoot Women's High-Heels Frosted Solid Lace-up Round Closed Toe Pumps-shoes
- GO-SAMSARA heels Casual Buckle Sandalias para High Heel Sandals Women shoes ZYL2812
- Themost Women Sexy Pumps Big Size Pointed Toe High Heeled shoes
- BalaMasa Womens No-Closure Solid Outdoor Urethane Boots
DOSOMI Women Wedge Sneakers Platform Pointed Toe Increasing Creepers Zipper Rubber Brogue Leather Lace Up High Heel 6 cm Wedge Sneakers
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.