LOVDRAM Boots Men's Autumn And Winter Men'S Casual shoes Men'S Thick Soled Platform Men'S Men'S High Top Casual Men'S shoes Martin Boots Men shoes ozrmvg5251-New Shoes
Dockers by Gerli Men's 36HT001-206100 Low-Top Trainer
- Crap Handicap Funny Wheelchair 1 Women'S Leisure Canvas Sling Bag For Shopping Big Shopping Bag
- 100FIXEO Women Sexy High Heels Pointy Toe Slip-On Dress Pumps Formal shoes
- 1TO9 Womens Beaded Boots Solid Urethane Boots MNS02874
- Zarbrina Womens Wedge Sandals Students Fashion Summer Open Toe Slides Ankle Strap Roman Beach Slippers
- BalaMasa Womens Assorted colors Checkered Casual Urethane Pumps shoes APL10901
- Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star OX Sneaker
- JQSM Fashion Bags for Women Handbags Women Bag Designer Soft Women Messenger Bags Female Shoulder Bag Df0013
- AllhqFashion Women's Round Closed Toe Cow Leather Low Heels Solid Pumps with Mesh and Square Heels
- CJC Sandals Ladies Women's Fashion shoes Ankle Strap Low Heel
- Men's Hiking shoes Mens Walking Lightweight Footwear Outdoor Sports Trekking shoes Non-Slip Sneakers Running Camping Boots
- Bucketfeet Earth Low-Top Sneaker Slip-On 7 Green bluee
- Nike Run Swift Mens 908989-404
- Westcoast Low Heel Over The Knee Boots Women's Stretch Back Side Zipper Long Boots Black 8
- Toni Pons Women's 'Nuria' in Black Suede
- Rag & Bone Madrid Camel Suede Sandals
Pandady Rubber Sole Waterproof Work shoes Rain Boots, Men's Steel Toe Knee Boots Adult Antiskid Rain Boot, Black
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.