Hhgold Men Casual Flats shoes Slip On shoes Real Leather Mens Moccasins shoes (color bluee, Size 5.5 UK) Loafers ozrmvg4268-New Shoes
GAOLIXIA Men's Baotou Sandals New and Hot Design Comfort British Style Beach Walk Lightweight Breathable Sandals Slippers
- Dk grey heather, black-black Nike Air Foamposite Pro Mens Hi Top Basketball Trainers 624041 Sneakers shoes
- Rock Paper Scissor High Top Classic Casual Canvas Fashion shoes Sneakers For Women & Men
- Super frist Women's Comfortable Platform Walking Sneakers Lightweight Casual Tennis Air Fitness shoes
- Summer-lavender Women's Winter shoes Snow Boots Tassel PU Leather Plus Velvet Flat Boots Short Boots
- Cloudless Women's Platform Party Dress Classic High Heel Stiletto Pump shoes
- Women Girls Canvas Art Small Cat colorful Printing Unique Design Running shoes
Onitsuka Tiger Temp-Racer, Unisex-Adults' Trainers
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.