Frye Women's Vintage Chelsea Boot Veronica ozobow7837-New Shoes
Nike Men's Tiempo Genio II Leather FG Soccer Cleat
- Navy Sperry Pier View Sneaker
- Suppliesed Women Flats Spring Autumn Plus Big Size BrandWomen shoesWomen Sneakers Soft Comfortable Round Toe Female Casual shoes
- ARA Hilary Black Suede Leather US 9.5 Wide
- Lotus Teddington Black Leather Lace-up Boot
- Jack & Jones Men's Jfwgobi Tumbled Leather Brown Stone Desert Boots
- KARHU Aria 'Vappu Pack' Men's Trainers bluee F803009
- Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Top Black
- Brown (Bison Mocca 1) camel active Men's Bowl 35 Hi-Top Trainers
- New PU Leather Women Handbags Female Bag Lady Crossbody Package Commuting Portable
- Winter Women Snow Boots Platform Leather Suede shoes Warm Push Fur Rubber Ankle
- Orthotic Comfort Thong Style Flip Flops Sandals for Women with Arch Support for Comfortable Walk
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag White Stars Navy bluee Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- WeiPoot Women's Solid PU Low-Heels Pull-on Round Closed Toe Boots
- Women's High-Heeled Sandals New European and American Fashion color Sexy Roman High-Heeled SandalsXIAOQI
- Young Nyjune Women Sandals lace up Fashion shoes Solid Sexy Thin high Heel Party Summer shoes
- Women Platform Breathable Canvas Vulcanized shoes Wedge Casual Fashion Female Lace Up Sneakers
- Sandals Girls shoes Sandals Summer Sandals Rhinestone Fashion Heels (color Pink, Size 36)
- Thalia Sodi Pia Women US 10 Brown Wedge Sandal
- Cambridge Select Women's Classic Slip-On Closed Pointed Toe Ballet Flat
Dr. Martens B8249 Lace-Up Leather shoes Mens shoes Lace shoes
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.