PUMA King II Cleats EF+FG Soccer npelvi4306-New Shoes
Walking Cradles Women's Hanley Brown Soft Matte 9 WW US
Does your dog like to run away from home? Does your canine friend bolt out the front door every time he or she has the chance? Do you have a fence that your dog tries to dig underneath or climb? Have you had a quote for a professionally-installed containment system only to find out that it was way out of your budget? We at FlexPetz are here to offer you a better, cost-efficient solution. Our DIY containment systems work just as well as the pros and they are within an affordable price range. Visit our in depth Electric Dog Fence reviews section to find the perfect fence for your unique dog(s) and property.
ELVIO ZANON Women's EJ5806XCUOIO Brown Leather Boots
Candice Cooper Women's MCBI32961 Grey Suede Ankle Boots
FlexPetz.com is an authorized dealer of PetSafe®, SportDOG®, Mephisto Womens Molly Gt Rain shoes® and High Tech Pet® pet products. These brands offer high-quality solutions at prices you can afford. Our top-of-the-line containment systems are loaded with features and cost thousands less than Lemon Jelly - Splash - Splash13® brand, DogWatch® and PetStop® systems.
Not sure where to begin? Our helpful planning tools include sample fence layouts, FAQ’s and detailed product information that will guide you in helping you select the right containment system for your specific needs.
Would you feel more comfortable speaking to an expert? No problem! Speak with us on live chat by clicking the link above, or give us a call atRemonte - R350380 - R350380Gabor - York Altsilver Paillets Velourto talk with us. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained professional experts with years of experience installing all brands of wired and wireless containment systems.
Paul Green Womens Rialto SNDL Slide Sandal
In order to select the right dog fence system for you, there are many factors that come into play. It is important to choose a system that is best for your dog, as well as one that will work with your yard. Our product descriptions contain in-depth information and real reviews that will help you make the right decision. Look for details such as how much area the fence will cover, what size of dog it is designed for and the number of correction levels that are offered.Schutz Womens Eugenie Club Red 5 MPINKO Women's Ametista Sneaker Slip On Trainers
Adidas outdoor Womens Terrex Swift R2 Mid GTX¿
- If you have a small dog that weighs as little as 5 pounds, the PRO-Grade PetSafe® Elite Little Dog Fence comes highly-recommended. Its compact, lightweight receiver collar with gentler corrections makes it ideal for little canines.
- If your dog is average to large in size, there are several systems that will work well. MAISON MARGIELA Mm6 Woman's 40() - 10(US) WhiteBos & Co Brook Black Leather BootThe PRO-Grade Perimeter® Ultimate is one of them. Its many unique features include contact points that are encased in rubber, offering optimal comfort for your dog. Another great choice is our BLUEFANG® 3-in-1 Train, Contain and Anti-Bark Kit. Controlled by your smartphone, this groundbreaking device is an electric dog fence, remote trainer and bark control unit all rolled into one.
- For the largest of dogs, FlexPetz recommends the Materia Prima 7269 Flying Heart Womens Slide Brown. Designed specifically for big dogs, it is the only choice for very large rural properties. It is able to contain a larger amount of land than any other fence on the market.
- The idea of a wireless dog fence may sound appealing to you, because you don’t have to bury any wire in the ground. However, there are several limitations that will interfere with the proper functioning of a wireless dog fence. To learn more, refer to our detailed product descriptions. With that being said, the wireless dog fence that we recommend in most cases is the BUTTER Women's Dodge Over-The-Knee Heeled Boot.
- FEWW11 Women Cool Lightweight shoes Sneakers Corgi Pink Pastel Dog Breathable Gym Lace-Up
- Nature Breeze Dallas-03 Women's V Slit Strap Double Fringe Stacked Heel Booties
- TRES JOLIE Sandals Womens Suede Beige
- Webb Perkin Women Half Short Boots Flats Snow Boots Cold Winter shoes Zipper Footwear Lady Fashion Mid Calf Boots
- AllhqFashion Women's Closed Pointed Toe Cow Leather No Heel Solid Flats with Hollow Out and Ruffles
- L'Diva Couture Boutique Anne Michelle Shimmer Glitter Lace-Up Boots Black
- Women's Long Boots, Ladies Thigh High Over The Knee High Boots Fall Winter High Heel Thick Heel shoes (color Black, Size 36)
- Seychelles So Zen Women's Sandal
- HANBINGPO Big Size Pu Leather Canvas Casual Sneakers Sport Mens Vulcanize shoes
- PUMA Womens Basket Fierce EP Leather Lace-Up Fashion Sneakers
- Trussardi Jeans Women's Mirrored Effect Sneakers
- Oxmox 306 Women's Pointy Flat Black Patent
- Rieker Men's 19013 Low-Top Trainer
- Nike Alpha Menace Pro Mid Mens Football Cleats (Maize White, 13 D(M) US)
- Men Business Leather Pointed Lace Casual shoes
SAS Womens Me Too Leather Low Top Walking shoes
There are other aspects to consider when it comes to an electric dog fence. If you want your dog fence to be durable enough to stand the test of time, there are a few choices to make.
For example, the Loeffler Randall Women's Adele Double Knot Mule, that comes standard in most DIY dog fence kits is 20-gauge. It is quite flimsy and will snap easily. Upgrading your wire to a thicker, 14-gauge wire is highly recommended. While the cheaper wire will function, it isn’t designed to hold up against the elements like a thicker dog fence wire will. New Balance Women& 39;s Summit Unknown V1 Trail Running shoesInov-8 Women& 39;s Bare-XF 210 V2 SneakerIf you were having a professional company install a dog fence for you, they would be using the thicker wire. All of our PRO-Grade dog fence kits include the upgraded wire.
Something else to think about is lightning strikes. If your system gets struck by lightning, it can fry the transmitter. Some kits come with a low-grade surge protector to guard against power surges. However, the only way to be sure your fence is fully-protected from lightening is to choose a Walking Cradles Women's Joy Dress Pump, which comes standard in our PRO-Grade dog fence kits.
B.O.C. Born - Womens - Tarma
To ensure that you have a successful installation, it is important to create a good plan. Begin by making a quick sketch of your property, marking where you would and would not like your dog to have access. To help you out, visit our Planning Guide section Dingo Women's Wyldwood Boot TanMona flying Womens Leather Flat Oxfords shoes for Women Perforated Lace-up Wingtip Vintage Brogues shoes,9 B(M) US,Brownfor layout suggestions as well as pitfalls to avoid.
Once you have planned your layout, it is time to choose how you wish to install the dog fence wire. You have the option of burying the wire with a machine, or by hand. It can also be attached to an existing physical barrier. You don’t even necessarily need to bury the wire. You can useDavid Tate Women's Miller Low BootiesEMANUELLE VEE Women's 71617BBEIGE Beige Suede Sandals garden staples to plant the wire on the surface of the ground.
Installing an electric dog fence is relatively easy thing to do. We provide you with everything you need to know about installing your electric dog fence in our Installation Guide. It outlines what to do step-by-step and also provides you with helpful tips and suggestions from professionals.
Hoka ONE ONE Women's Conquest 2 Grey bluee Neon Coral Athletic shoes
In order for your dog fence to successfully contain your dog, you will need to properly train him or her on the fence. You can’t simply open up the door and expect them to figure it out.
To begin, you will need a long leash and meat or moist dog treats. During the training process, which usually lasts about 2 weeks, Alegria Women's, Paloma Maryjane shoes HIBISOUS 4.1 Mblueer Women's 9SCHARLOTTE01SUEGREY Grey Suede Sneakersyou will be taking your dog out on the leash, getting him accustomed to where the fence borders are. About two training sessions that are 10-15 minutes long per day is a good start.
During the first week, you will be showing your dog the boundary vs. the street, and your neighbor’s yard for example. You will spend time establishing the area your dog is allowed to stay in, and showing them where the border is. During the second phase of training, you will be creating distractions to ensure that your dog is able to handle himself in everyday situations. Common distractions include cars, children, bikers and joggers.
For step-by-step instructions on how to train your dog on the fence, please visit our Dog Training section. We are also available to answer any questions you might have about training, installation, or selecting the perfect system for you and your dog by contacting us at NINA Women's Elenora Dress Sandal.
Wondering how these systems measure up against the Invisible Fence® Brand? The quality of the systems we sell are just as good. Marc Fisher Manda 3 EspadrilleAlegria Women's Glee Slip OnThe only difference is that we sell DIY dog fences and Invisible Fence® installs their system for you. Installing your own electric dog fence will save you big bucks and you will get the same great results.
If you already have an Invisible Fence® installed on your property, we offer Invisible Fence® Compatible Batteries and Invisible Fence® Compatible Collars that cost a fraction of what you would pay if you bought them through Invisible Fence®.
Do you have an Invisible Fence® and are tired of buying expensive parts and paying for expensive service calls? Why not just use the wire that you have, and get a new transmitter and collar from FlexPetz? We offer a cost-effective solution, sold without wire, Marc Fisher LTD Womens SobinaIro Women's Nicky Leather Double Buckle Booties shoes Blackknown as our Invisible Fence® Replacement System.
Whether you are starting from scratch or looking for products that work with your existing electric dog fence, at FlexPetz, we are eager to meet your needs!