Dr. Martens Womens Aimilita Black Leather Fashion Boot Aunt Sally npfsfe4254-New Shoes
ARA Women's Reegan Slip-On Loafer
Does your dog like to run away from home? Does your canine friend bolt out the front door every time he or she has the chance? Do you have a fence that your dog tries to dig underneath or climb? Have you had a quote for a professionally-installed containment system only to find out that it was way out of your budget? We at FlexPetz are here to offer you a better, cost-efficient solution. Our DIY containment systems work just as well as the pros and they are within an affordable price range. Visit our in depth Electric Dog Fence reviews section to find the perfect fence for your unique dog(s) and property.
Zee Alexis Women's Danielle Woven Athletic shoes Grey Purple (37 M EU)
Nike West Virginia Mountaineers Free Trainer V7 Week Zero Collection College shoes - Size 11.5 M US
FlexPetz.com is an authorized dealer of PetSafe®, SportDOG®, Veilante Waterproof Cow Suede Boots 12 Inches High and Long Lightweight Non-Slip EVA Sole Tall Winter Snow shoes with Fur for Ladies® and High Tech Pet® pet products. These brands offer high-quality solutions at prices you can afford. Our top-of-the-line containment systems are loaded with features and cost thousands less than Tallia orange Men's Lorenzo Loafer, Black, 9 M US® brand, DogWatch® and PetStop® systems.
Not sure where to begin? Our helpful planning tools include sample fence layouts, FAQ’s and detailed product information that will guide you in helping you select the right containment system for your specific needs.
Would you feel more comfortable speaking to an expert? No problem! Speak with us on live chat by clicking the link above, or give us a call atGenuine Leather Women's Pointy Toe Stiletto Heel Cute Flowers Handmade Over The Knee BootsKiss Kouture BLING Diamond Rhinestone & Crystal Encusted Double Platform Wedge Pump Heelsto talk with us. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained professional experts with years of experience installing all brands of wired and wireless containment systems.
Alegria Glee Women US 9 bluee Loafer
In order to select the right dog fence system for you, there are many factors that come into play. It is important to choose a system that is best for your dog, as well as one that will work with your yard. Our product descriptions contain in-depth information and real reviews that will help you make the right decision. Look for details such as how much area the fence will cover, what size of dog it is designed for and the number of correction levels that are offered.Badgley Mischka Womens Harper Solid Embellished Dress SandalsZAPATILLA ADIDAS BB9695 CACITY BLACK
INC International Concepts Kenjay Women Pointed Toe, Bright White, Size 7.0
- If you have a small dog that weighs as little as 5 pounds, the PRO-Grade PetSafe® Elite Little Dog Fence comes highly-recommended. Its compact, lightweight receiver collar with gentler corrections makes it ideal for little canines.
- If your dog is average to large in size, there are several systems that will work well. Miz Mooz Women's Taffy Boots in BrandySaucony Men Jazz O' Sneakers redThe PRO-Grade Perimeter® Ultimate is one of them. Its many unique features include contact points that are encased in rubber, offering optimal comfort for your dog. Another great choice is our BLUEFANG® 3-in-1 Train, Contain and Anti-Bark Kit. Controlled by your smartphone, this groundbreaking device is an electric dog fence, remote trainer and bark control unit all rolled into one.
- For the largest of dogs, FlexPetz recommends the Arcopedico Womens Lolita Black Textile shoes 37 EU. Designed specifically for big dogs, it is the only choice for very large rural properties. It is able to contain a larger amount of land than any other fence on the market.
- The idea of a wireless dog fence may sound appealing to you, because you don’t have to bury any wire in the ground. However, there are several limitations that will interfere with the proper functioning of a wireless dog fence. To learn more, refer to our detailed product descriptions. With that being said, the wireless dog fence that we recommend in most cases is the Dr. Brinkmann Damen-Sandale grey (9).
- Don't mention the past Brand Pointed Toe Shallow Single shoes Women Big Size 41 Superstar Metal Decoration Flats shoes
- Graphic Pirate Skulls Women's Lightweight Mesh Sneaker Hunting Athletic shoes
- Weiwei Women's High-Heeled Sandals, 16cm Heel Sandals Cross Strap Sandals
- AdeeSu Womens Beaded Solid Casual Urethane Boots SXC03584
- Papillio Women's Gizeh Platform Sandal Monochrome Marble Silver Birko Flor Size 40 M EU
- Lucky Womens Pexton Ankle Boot
- Hoxekle Spring Autumn Women Casual Platform shoes Hidden Wedge Heels Boots Casual shoes Female Students Flats Boards shoes
- Nike Womens Benassi SP Faux Leather Lace Print Slide Sandals
- Azooken Mens Lightweight Air Cushion Running shoes Fashion Walking shoes Athletic Tennis Sport Sneakers for Womens
COUGAR Men's Crowley-L Winter Boots in Black
There are other aspects to consider when it comes to an electric dog fence. If you want your dog fence to be durable enough to stand the test of time, there are a few choices to make.
For example, the Merrell Women's Siren Sport 2 Hiking shoes that comes standard in most DIY dog fence kits is 20-gauge. It is quite flimsy and will snap easily. Upgrading your wire to a thicker, 14-gauge wire is highly recommended. While the cheaper wire will function, it isn’t designed to hold up against the elements like a thicker dog fence wire will. Cole Haan Women's Zerogrand Hikr BootDr. Martens Womens Coraline in Aunt Sally Leather Combat BootIf you were having a professional company install a dog fence for you, they would be using the thicker wire. All of our PRO-Grade dog fence kits include the upgraded wire.
Something else to think about is lightning strikes. If your system gets struck by lightning, it can fry the transmitter. Some kits come with a low-grade surge protector to guard against power surges. However, the only way to be sure your fence is fully-protected from lightening is to choose a Splendid Womens Romy II Combat Boot, which comes standard in our PRO-Grade dog fence kits.
PADDERS Men's Terrain Leather Waterproof Lace Up shoes (970 11)
To ensure that you have a successful installation, it is important to create a good plan. Begin by making a quick sketch of your property, marking where you would and would not like your dog to have access. To help you out, visit our Planning Guide section Geox Women's Stardust 18 Fashion SneakerGLOBALWIN Women's 1837 Black Green Camouflage Winter Snow Boots 7.5Mfor layout suggestions as well as pitfalls to avoid.
Once you have planned your layout, it is time to choose how you wish to install the dog fence wire. You have the option of burying the wire with a machine, or by hand. It can also be attached to an existing physical barrier. You don’t even necessarily need to bury the wire. You can useMade In Italia - FEDROHarley-Davidson Womens Waites Work Boot garden staples to plant the wire on the surface of the ground.
Installing an electric dog fence is relatively easy thing to do. We provide you with everything you need to know about installing your electric dog fence in our Installation Guide. It outlines what to do step-by-step and also provides you with helpful tips and suggestions from professionals.
Brooks Men's PureFlow 6 Nylon Running shoes
In order for your dog fence to successfully contain your dog, you will need to properly train him or her on the fence. You can’t simply open up the door and expect them to figure it out.
To begin, you will need a long leash and meat or moist dog treats. During the training process, which usually lasts about 2 weeks, GLOBALWIN Women's Black Winter Snow Boots 8 M USStegmann Women's Wool-Flex Clog L108p Navyyou will be taking your dog out on the leash, getting him accustomed to where the fence borders are. About two training sessions that are 10-15 minutes long per day is a good start.
During the first week, you will be showing your dog the boundary vs. the street, and your neighbor’s yard for example. You will spend time establishing the area your dog is allowed to stay in, and showing them where the border is. During the second phase of training, you will be creating distractions to ensure that your dog is able to handle himself in everyday situations. Common distractions include cars, children, bikers and joggers.
For step-by-step instructions on how to train your dog on the fence, please visit our Dog Training section. We are also available to answer any questions you might have about training, installation, or selecting the perfect system for you and your dog by contacting us at T-JULY Women's Over The Knee Boots Slim Square Thigh High Heels Motorcycle shoes.
Wondering how these systems measure up against the Invisible Fence® Brand? The quality of the systems we sell are just as good. PUMA Womens Vikky AOS IRI Suede Low-Top Fashion SneakersWHITE MOUNTAIN Summit Kendrick Women's Flat, Beige Embroidered, 39 MThe only difference is that we sell DIY dog fences and Invisible Fence® installs their system for you. Installing your own electric dog fence will save you big bucks and you will get the same great results.
If you already have an Invisible Fence® installed on your property, we offer Invisible Fence® Compatible Batteries and Invisible Fence® Compatible Collars that cost a fraction of what you would pay if you bought them through Invisible Fence®.
Do you have an Invisible Fence® and are tired of buying expensive parts and paying for expensive service calls? Why not just use the wire that you have, and get a new transmitter and collar from FlexPetz? We offer a cost-effective solution, sold without wire, PUMA Future Disc - HST Sneaker (Men) BlackVISCATA Handmade in Spain Lloret Leather 2.75 , Wedge Slingback, Ponted Toe, Espadrilles Heelknown as our Invisible Fence® Replacement System.
Whether you are starting from scratch or looking for products that work with your existing electric dog fence, at FlexPetz, we are eager to meet your needs!